Preparing our clients and community for the future is our highest and best use.
Weissman zoning professionals effectively advocate land use interests and draw on our extensive experience with local governments and officials throughout the state of Georgia. Our ongoing representation of builders, developers, neighborhood, community and civic associations, governmental entities, lenders, investors, and property owners provides our professionals the unique perspective to analyze all sides of an issue to persuasively advance our client’s desired goals.
Our zoning and land use team’s broad experience includes matters such as rezoning apartments, condominiums, mixed-use developments, commercial and industrial developments, and subdivisions.
Our services include:
- Condemnations and Condemnation Awards
- Development Agreements with Developers and Local Governments
- Developments of Regional Impact (DRI)
- Easements and Right-of-Ways
- Eminent Domain
- Expert Testimony
- Land Use Litigation
- Permitting Actions
- Public Hearings
- Special Exceptions
- Special Use Permits
- Subdivision Ordinances
- Variances and Administrative Variances
- Zoning Compliance and Disputes
- Zoning Due Diligence
- Zoning Ordinance Applications, Changes and Analyses
While our attorneys have significant experience in the metropolitan Atlanta region, they have successfully assisted clients throughout Georgia.