We have built an infrastructure for success: we are the most experienced, capable people who are eager and infinitely qualified to help.
The Weissman title claims team has more than 40 collective years of title litigation and coverage defense experience in both state and federal court systems throughout Georgia having actively litigated more than five hundred land title and coverage matters. In addition our lawyers regularly serve as special masters hearing quiet title cases in Fulton County Georgia. Our particular expertise includes recovery, with extensive experience in agent defalcation matters throughout the state including coordination of company audit teams with local and Federal Law Enforcement, along with actions for civil recovery throughout the State of Georgia.
Because of the synergy of Weissman’s complementary services, the team has the additional support of the Firm’s extensive land use, residential real estate, commercial real estate and lobbying sections to provide a comprehensive set of problem-solving skills for any real property issue. Our team places a strong emphasis on client education, providing monthly legal updates on legal decisions, legal trends with the goal of anticipating and reducing risk at all stages of the claims process.
- Eardley v. McGreevy, 615 S.E.2d 744,
- Antoskow & Associates, LLC v. Gregory, 2005 WL 3416300,
- Tower Projects, LLC v. Marquis Tower, Inc., 598 S.E.2d 883
- Bickford v. Yancey Development Co., Inc., 574 S.E.2d 349
- Licker v. Harkleroad, 558 S.E.2d 31,
- Hopkins v. Virginia Highland Associates, L.P., 541 S.E.2d 386
- Tower Projects, LLC v. marquis Tower in. 267 Ga. App. 164
- Hopkins v. Virginia Highland Associates LP, 247 Ga. Appl 243
- Emson Investment Properties, LLC v. JHJ Jodeco 65 LLC, 349 Ga. App. 644
- Keever v. First American Title Insurance Company, 605 Fed Appx 953
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Co. v. Studstill & Perry, LLP, 2013 WL 1625123
- Ivan Rouse v. North American Title Insurance Co. 218 WL 894 WL 894239