Areas of Specialization
If experience is the best teacher, then we are the most well-educated firm you can find.
Our homebuilding professionals advise our builder and developer clients on complex real estate issues. Our homebuilding services include:
- Brokerage, Fair Housing, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), and Interstate Land Sales Act (ILSA) compliance
- Contracts and Letters of Intent – acquisition, lot takedowns, home sales, subcontractor
- Developer and Declarant rights, architectural control
- Due Diligence
- Georgia Condominium Act compliance
- Homeowner and condominium associations (transition, covenants, bylaws, reciprocal use agreements, cost sharing agreements, etc.)
- Zoning, permitting and regulatory
Our firm’s litigation practice group also handles homebuilder matters, including, construction disputes and contracts.
Our firm serves as general counsel to the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (GAHBA) and the Georgia REALTORS® (GAR).