Areas of Specialization
Title Insurance Coverage & Defense
We have built an infrastructure for success: we are the most experienced, capable people who are eager and infinitely qualified to help.
The Weissman title claims team has more than 40 collective years of title litigation and coverage defense experience in both state and federal court systems throughout Georgia. Our particular expertise includes recovery with extensive experience in agent defalcation matters throughout the state; coordinating company audit teams, local and Federal Law Enforcement along with actions for civil recovery throughout the State of Georgia.
Because of the synergy of Weissman's complementary services, the team has the additional support of the Firm’s extensive land use, residential real estate, commercial real estate and lobbying sections to provide a comprehensive set of problem-solving skills for any real property issue. Our team places a strong emphasis on client education, providing monthly legal updates on legal decisions, legal trends with the goal of anticipating and reducing risk at all stages of the claims process.
- Eardley v. McGreevy, 615 S.E.2d 744, (Ga. Jun 30, 2005)
- Antoskow & Associates, LLC v. Gregory, 2005 WL 3416300, (Ga. App. Dec 14, 2005)
- Tower Projects, LLC v. Marquis Tower, Inc., 598 S.E.2d 883, (Ga. App. Apr 22, 2004)
- Bickford v. Yancey Development Co., Inc., 574 S.E.2d 349, (Ga. App. Nov 4, 2002)
- Licker v. Harkleroad, 558 S.E.2d 31, (Ga. App. Nov. 20, 2001)
- Hopkins v. Virginia Highland Associates, L.P., 541 S.E.2d 386, (Ga. App. Sep 28, 2000)